lip products i'm loving lately shot against a book of one of my favorite artist's work, alex israel.
Easy Swipe-and-go Pinks
obsessed with these two for how hydrating and convenient they are—the prettiest pinks that you don't need to apply with a mirror because they're pretty sheer.
The Mean Reds
- sephora cream lip stain. love how matte this formula is, but i find the stila matte lipsticks less drying.
- bite creme lipstick in mimosa. this one is discontinued, but it's the perfect classic red that i can't seem to find a replacement for.
- givenchy le rouge in 307 grenat initié. a moodier red for winter evenings.
obsessed with these 3 these days for a more dramatic lip look.
- urban decay vice lipstick in speedball. took me several tries to find a darker berry purple that i wasn't allergic to. UD to the rescue!
- bite lip pencil 044 + amuse bouche lipstick in whiskey. throwback to my first lipstick i ever bought in 8th grade: the darkest brown.
- 3CE liquid lip in charmed. my favorite for a high coverage matte lip that let's your lips breathe.
* FTC: the dark brown and nude lipsticks + lip pencils from bite were received as gratis by influenster for reviewing purposes. all thoughts expressed here are my own unfiltered opinions.